Sunday 12 February 2012

My Favs

My Favs

My Favs by yellowstone57 on polyvore.com

 These are the things that I NEED every day. I used to use Chanel foundations, but the Tom Ford Traceless foundation is my new best friend. It is very sheer but does cover the redness. Regardless of what type of skin day I am having,it makes me look fresh. Plus, the foundation brush is awesome. I have tried a million different lip balms but always return to Carmex, a trusty fav with SPF. The other two products make me look alive. Chanel's bronzers are not too orange or brown and the colours can double up as warm eyeshadow. I use the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge on cheeks and lips and the best colour is...Powder Pink of course!


Benefit BADGal Waterproof Eye Pencil
$20 - bloomingdales.com

CARMEX Cherry Lip Balm
€6 - colette.fr

Tom Ford Beauty Foundation Brush
$70 - saksfifthavenue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment