Thursday 7 June 2012

My Essentials

My Essentials

Just packing again to go to friends on the Isle of Wight. I introduce you to my summer essentials(so far). These products make me feel somewhat presentable and are the things I go back to all the time. Chanel Dunes eyeshadow quad in Dunes is so amazing on everyone and you can do so many looks from bare to really sultry. The Surf Spray is a style no brainer for my wavy hair and the Chanel Black Pearl is just great with everything. What are your essentials?

2 comments:

  1. loving the chanel eyeshadows


    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For summer, I definitely try to keep things light in regards to my essentials. I have to have a lotion with spf protection for the face, and I'm a gloss girl, so some sort of gloss. I love the color of your Chanel polish! :) Have fun with your friends! :)

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete