Thursday 19 July 2012

Weekend in Devon

Weekend in Devon
Clockwise from top:
Hat
Margaret Howell Jumber
Isabel Marant Etoile Cords
See By Chloe Shopper
See By Chloe Boots
T By Wang Linen shirt
Acne Wool Scarf
Isabel Marant Jewelery

Packing is so much fun! I am off to Devon for the weekend with friends and Family. For those of you who are not in England, Devon is beautiful countryside south west of London next to the beach. Some of the best things about Devon is... pub lunches, long walks, cream teas, and lots of time eating, drinking, laughing and playing games with friends over the big wooden table in the cottage where we always stay. I like to pack my sturdy boots and some skinny jeans, a few ts and a big cosy jumper. Hope to bring back some pictures...if my friends dont make fun of me for trying to strike a pose! 

4 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic time!
    - Aliya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice board, have a great weekend!

    Virginie/ Style Reload

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could wear hats I would like to try this one! Have a nice week-end ! Françoise.

    ReplyDelete