Thursday 19 April 2012

Aloha bronze

via Make up and Beauty blog


When you live in a place like London, a bronzer may not be the best thing to use after a long winter as it can look like two dusty mud flaps on your cheeks. Try bronzing gel instead with its shimmery translucence. It is easy to use the smallest amount or to mix with foundation for an all over glow. Now that I am using this Laguna Illuminator from Nars it is like crack! Everytime I open up my make up bag I go straight to it. I use it on my eyes and even lips to get the monochromatic ombre effect. I think I might have to get the silvery shade (Copacabana) to sort of shake things up for summer. I do love a pearly finish. If you are not a fan of shimmer, try the Laura Mercier bronzing gel which is also very very good. 

1 comment:

  1. i'm a big fan of the laura mercier tinted moisturizer but i'm definitely going to have to try this!
    xx, micol

    http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete