Friday 27 April 2012

Spring/Summer





These are a few pieces from my wardrobe that I really want to wear but due to daily rain I am confined to jeans,wellies and basically my winter wardrobe which..is not fair!!! The weather forecast for London is basically rain for the next couple of weeks. I can only dream of my sheer patterned pants from Zara which I would wear with my strappy platform sandals or my gorgeous Stella McCartney T shirt dress which will be perfect poolside! Ha Ha. The playsuit has had one outing but my vintage silk jacket picked up in Bruges for a song has been begging to be worn. Some how it looks out of place over anything more substantial than a camisole.


2 comments:

  1. Great pieces!

    http://msstylejunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So light and airy! Love them all! You have great taste! :)

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete